The legal interests of the owners of intellectual property rights are protected by a combination of administrative procedures such as registration and judicial procedures to enforce the rights in the event of infringement. The protection of exclusive rights over intellectual property may be required, for example, in situations, where it is necessary to protect a trade mark from unfair competition. Effective protection of these interests requires the assistance of experienced professionals.
In other areas, such as the documentation of rights to intellectual property and the sale and licensing of intellectual property rights, sound legal advice is essential to ensure that the interests of the party concerned are fully protected, and that maximum value for money is achieved.
Gulyamov, Sadikov and Partners Law Firm provides various services for intellectual property protection such as:
- consultations and provision of legal opinions on copy rights and related rights, identity of trade marks
- preparation of set of documents for registration of means of individualisation (trademarks, commercial designation, trade names, etc.)
- elaboration and analysis of licence agreements, sale, purchase and licensing of intellectual property rights
- legal representation of the clients’ interests in litigation in respect of claims on protection of intellectual property rights
- legal insurance of security of trade secret.